Inspired Correspondent
Debh366
0 Kudos

Daily Deals?

What happened to the Daily Deals?  I was getting some good books for cheap with that and now I haven't received a deal in days.  Did B&N get rid of it?

Anyone know anything?

Thanks!

´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Debbie
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*
Inspired Correspondent
MusicmanGG
0 Kudos

Re: Daily Deals?

B&N still has their daily deals - you can sign up for e-mail notification or just check everyday.

Inspired Correspondent
Debh366
0 Kudos

MusicmanGG wrote:

B&N still has their daily deals - you can sign up for e-mail notification or just check everyday.

I know, that's what I'm saying.  I've re-signed up 3 times and am still not getting the deals via email.  I know I can go on the website to see what they are, but it was so much easier when they emailed them to me.

Anyone from B&N out there?  Can you tell me what happened and why I can't get the emails anymore?

´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Debbie
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*
Inspired Correspondent
MusicmanGG
0 Kudos

That certainly is strange - I get the e-mails regularly.

Did you check your junk or spam folder?

You may have something set that sees these e-mails as spam...

Frequent Contributor
byter67
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Although I usually get daily email alerts for the Nook Daily Find, I don't get too excited as most of these books seem to be aimed largely at a female readership. A better way to find freebies and low cost Nook books over a wider variety of subject matter is to simply go to the B&N web site and type $0 (that's a zero) into the Search box. Select Nook Books and click Search