New User
jmparsons
0 Kudos

Downloading a purchased app

I have just purchased ezPDF Reader for my NC. I was surprised not to be able to download it immediately. I got an e-mail a few minutes after purchase saying that the app was ready for download; an icon would appear on my NC "momentarily." In the store, it shows as "Purchased." After an hour, I still do not see the icon, although I do have WiFi connected and working. I don't see any way to download this app. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Joe Parsons
Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

Re: Downloading a purchased app

jmparsons wrote:
I have just purchased ezPDF Reader for my NC. I was surprised not to be able to download it immediately. I got an e-mail a few minutes after purchase saying that the app was ready for download; an icon would appear on my NC "momentarily." In the store, it shows as "Purchased." After an hour, I still do not see the icon, although I do have WiFi connected and working. I don't see any way to download this app. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Joe Parsons

Not sure that you're doing anything wrong.  Have you tried to sync your NC, or power down and start it back up?

New User
jmparsons
0 Kudos

Re: Downloading a purchased app

It did finally show up. I was expecting to be able to download it instantaneously.

Thanks for the response.

Joe Parsons