Inspired Wordsmith
robotecture
0 Kudos

DropBox App on Nook Tablet works

[ Edited ]
I just hit "check for updates" and the dropbox app I previously downloaded on my nook color appeared in my apps library and on my homepage on the nook tablet... I installed it and it works! Oddly, when I long tap and hold on it, and go to details, it still lists it as "not supported on this nook device", even though it clearly works... I've logged in and am testing it now...
Inspired Wordsmith
robotecture
0 Kudos

Re: DropBox App on Nook Tablet works

[ Edited ]
Dropbox works... just downloaded some photos from my dropbox to my nook tablet... also tested it as a viewer, works fine. :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
Lady_Mousie
0 Kudos

Re: DropBox Installed on Nook Tablet

Thanks for the headsup. I had to archive it from the "Everything else" folder then download it again before it would show up in my apps

Inspired Scribe
orb9220
0 Kudos

Re: DropBox Installed on Nook Tablet

Yep the other thing for Calibre users is to copy your Calibre Library to the Dropbox folder.Then run Calibre setup wizard or perferences and point it to the cloned library in the Dropbox folder.

But be aware may take awhile to upload if on a wireless connection of your PC. But now any of my devices that has the dropbox app can down the ebooks or other that have been added to Calibre Library. Without the need to hook up my Nook.

"All I Know is...Last Night the Tele-Tubbies came out of the wall and Held Me Down while they put Devices in my Head!"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/orb9220/
Correspondent
TelSC
0 Kudos

Re: DropBox App on Nook Tablet works

Been available, reported here and working for over a week now. In fact, it's been updated already, although the new version probably isn't on B&N's app list.

Stop Calling It A Tablet