New User
Renewedlight
0 Kudos

Re: EMAIL ISSUES

Did you ever get an answer on how to set up frontier email?
Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Search the forums. There's some thread where someone had tips. I think it was (not sure) - go to their website and look for a link with directions to set up manually and follow that.

BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 519
Solutions: 40
0 Kudos

This message has been moved for Violation of Community Guidelines. - Spam

Inspired Wordsmith
Swamprat
0 Kudos

Muffin420 wrote:
K-9 was installed on my nook tablet in store because yahoo mail stopped working and now my inbox is full of crap spam. I don't recommend in it, nor do I recommend taking your nook into B&N. Ready to trade mine for a KindleFire.

Please explain why/how putting K9 on your Nook caused your email to fill up with spam - that would seem to be a function of your email provider, not the email client.  I have been using K9 for over two years and my email on the Nook is the same as on my PCs, iPad and Nook stock emai (at least it was the last time I looked at the Nook email several months ago).  Don't think the KF (or any other tablet option) will help you with the spam problem.

Distinguished Bibliophile
Mercury_Glitch

Don't waste your time replying to that sort of post.

1 post from the poser

registered today

necro's an old thread with a complaint that is illogical and ends in 'I'm buying a Kindle!!1"

They're not here to have their mind changed.  I almost doubt they actually have the issue, or a Nook, at all.

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern.
Inspired Wordsmith
BFCoughlin
0 Kudos

Don't Kindles come with ads? Built in spam!