Bibliophile
laurieb52

HD B&N Shop Wishlists - Possible Workaround

Like many others, I had been unable to access my wishlist for several months; kept getting the "circle spinning unendingly" page. Tonite after getting the same frustrating result,  I went into settings/applications/shop and cleared "recently viewed list".  It worked, and after about 5 seconds of the spinning circle, my wishlist was again viewable. I went back and forth to the shop app and my wishlist several times during the evening, and my wishlist was immediately viewable each time. The only remaining issue was I could no longer remove any books on the list that I had purchased since the last time I had access to the list; that option was only available for the "yet to be purchased" books.

If you are having the same issue, try this approach and post your results, as it could have been a coincidence.

Life's a chair of bowlies...and it's all about Plan B!
Reader 4
ell1
0 Kudos

Re: HD B&N Shop Wishlists - Possible Workaround

Wow that really worked! I did as you said laurieb52 and the wish list pops right up.
Bibliophile
laurieb52
0 Kudos

It's not a long- term fix though. I had the spinning circle back tonite, but a trip back to settings/apps/ shop/ "clear recently visited" did the trick again.

Life's a chair of bowlies...and it's all about Plan B!
flyingtoastr
Topics: 55
Kudos: 2,947
0 Kudos

It's odd, my HD+ that I've had registered since November has the spinning circle problem, but my HD that I got two weeks ago doesn't.

New User
kjksmom24

Hi thank you so much. I did what you said and it worked. It was very frustating not being able to add to your wishlist i am glad there are people who know whaat there doing..
Reader
mikeeNC
0 Kudos

Thanks, worked for me too.