New User
Amber419
0 Kudos

Help With Apps

Hello i am posthing this for my girlfrined..

So i got her the Nook HD+ for christmas and she had a nook tablet for avbout 4 months with alot of apps we got.

The thing is now we are missing tons off apps when we go to a store to try and get a App we bought it says we have to buy it again, now i can go into account settings and see the app were purchaced  in the order details but in the store it is saying we have to buy it again....

Also on her old nook we had ALL the apps on there, then we connected it to wifi first time today in awhile then half of the apps dissapperad.

We are missing tons of apps that we cannot download, but if i go to order details in the store it says we own them, also if i go into My NOOK Library on the computer we are still missing apps...why is that i have proff in the details that they were purchaced.

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX
0 Kudos

Re: Help With Apps

Amber419 wrote:

Hello i am posthing this for my girlfrined..

So i got her the Nook HD+ for christmas and she had a nook tablet for avbout 4 months with alot of apps we got.

The thing is now we are missing tons off apps when we go to a store to try and get a App we bought it says we have to buy it again, now i can go into account settings and see the app were purchaced  in the order details but in the store it is saying we have to buy it again....

Also on her old nook we had ALL the apps on there, then we connected it to wifi first time today in awhile then half of the apps dissapperad.

We are missing tons of apps that we cannot download, but if i go to order details in the store it says we own them, also if i go into My NOOK Library on the computer we are still missing apps...why is that i have proff in the details that they were purchaced.

You haven't lost them, but they may not be available yet for your HD device.

Not all the apps have been optimized yet for the HD+ as it is so new. As developers get the apps to run on the new devices, they should come available. Some developers may choose to develop separate apps for the HD devices and those apps will have to be repurchased. Some apps may never be set up for the HD+ and those will only run on your previous devices. As updated apps become available for the HD and HD+, they will start showing up on your device unless they have to be repurchased as separate apps. 

It's a pain, I know...but none of this is up to BN, but to the app developer and how they choose to do it, based on what is easiest for them. 5ivedom explains why they choose to do it one way or another in another thread, if you do a search, you can probably find it.