Contributor
shasi
0 Kudos

Home Page

Does anyone know why I have a white strip across the bottom of the home page?

We also have comercials now?

Sha

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Home Page

There's no white panel at the bottom of my NC, I just have the normal row of books.  Where are seeing commercials?  Everything looks the same on mineas it always has on mine.

Inspired Correspondent
DanRNJ
0 Kudos

No commercials here, either.  There's the black band offering Books, Newstand, Movies, Music, and Apps but those are not commercials.  They just open different functional areas on the NC.

Contributor
shasi
0 Kudos

Not sure where the white strip came from but it is annoying me. I may take it to Barnes ans Noble ans see if they know where it came from.

When I am using an App such as Words withe Friends I get a strip at the bottom that has an add. The last one I saw was an for REI winter sale. Also have seen one for AA airlines

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

shasi wrote:

Not sure where the white strip came from but it is annoying me. I may take it to Barnes ans Noble ans see if they know where it came from.

When I am using an App such as Words withe Friends I get a strip at the bottom that has an add. The last one I saw was an for REI winter sale. Also have seen one for AA airlines

Ok, there have been reports that the latest version of Words with Friends does have ads in it.  It's not supposed to, and others have tried contacting the developers, with no luck.

Contributor
shasi
0 Kudos

Thanks thought something was going on I didnt know about