New User
bayhamster
0 Kudos

How do I access my apps wishlist?

I have a NOOK color. Browsing through apps I've added many to my wishlist. But I can't figure out how to access my Apps wishlist. My books wishlist is on my B&N web page. Does anyone know how to access the Apps wishlist?

Bibliophile
bklvr896

Re: How do I access my apps wishlist?

bayhamster wrote:

I have a NOOK color. Browsing through apps I've added many to my wishlist. But I can't figure out how to access my Apps wishlist. My books wishlist is on my B&N web page. Does anyone know how to access the Apps wishlist?

I haven't tried to do this, but I would suggest you post this question on one of the Nook Color boards where the Nook Color owners hang out.  This board is for the Nook Simple Touch eInk reader and since it doesn't run Apps most users probably aren't going to have an answer for you.

Here's a link to the Nook Color General Discussion.  You can get to the other NookColor Boards by clicking on browse bookclubs above and then scroll down to the Nook Color section.

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOK-Color-General-Discussion/bd-p/NOOKcolorGeneralDiscussion

New User
bayhamster
0 Kudos

Re: How do I access my apps wishlist?

Thanks! Not sure how I ended up here.