Contributor
Boatbuilder
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

How do I change a book rating

I just bought a book on cabinet making for my tablet and found that the print was almost unreadable because it was too small. I tried changing the font size, but that wouldn't work. I couldn't even read the book on my computer because the font was washed out so badly when it was enlarged to fit the monitor screen.

I was exasperated and left a nasty one star review on the web site suggesting that BN pull the book off the "shelves" until it will display properly on a Nook. Then it occurred to me that I could try double tapping the screen like I can do with magazines and sure enough, it enlarged the screen so that the text is readable and I can pinch zoom to see the illustrations better.

Now I'm sorry about my 1 star review and I'd like to either delete it or update it. How do I do that? I tried to write a new review, but it was rejected because I had already written a review.

By the way, the other two reviews on this book are also 1 star and one of them also complains about the unreadable font. I'd also like to suggest that whoever writes the blurbs should include a note that tells buyers to double tap the screen to make the book readable.

Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur

Re: How do I change a book rating

You will need to send a PM to BN_AlexG.

BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 519
Solutions: 41
0 Kudos

Hi Boatbuilder,

All taken care of. :smileywink:

- Alex
Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Contributor
Boatbuilder
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you. I'll try to be more patient about entering ratings in the future.
Bibliophile
5ivedom

It was cool of you to change the rating once you found the issue had a workaround.