Frequent Contributor
mommydkb
0 Kudos

How to delete library books off of Nook??

Hi All!

I have borrowed a couple of library books from the library.  I have completed reading them and returned them throught ADE.  Now how do I remove them from my Nook.  For some reason, when they loaded into my Nook, they went to the My Files section of my library????  I can't figure out how to delete them.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Frequent Contributor
cbtengr
0 Kudos

Re: How to delete library books off of Nook??

[ Edited ]

mommydkb wrote:

Hi All!

I have borrowed a couple of library books from the library.  I have completed reading them and returned them throught ADE.  Now how do I remove them from my Nook.  For some reason, when they loaded into my Nook, they went to the My Files section of my library????  I can't figure out how to delete them.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

If you have a Nookcolor, connect to your computer, find the file and delete, it cannot be done directly on the NC.

If it is a Nook classic, see below.

They usually go to a Digital Editions folder on your Nook.  If you have version 1.5 on your Nook, you can delete them directly from the device.  Go to the My documents Library view, select the book, then Item details & options on the LCD screen menu, delete.

You can also connect to your computer, navigate to the file and delete.

Frequent Contributor
lovemyjazz
0 Kudos

its easy

1.open ade

2.plug nook into computer

3.when the nook shows its on the left...

4.click on the nook, double click i think

5.find the books from the library all books will come up so be careful to only delete

the library books you want off the nook

6. you do that by clicking by the top of the book you want off there is a grey

little arrow thing click it and choose delete it will then ask you do you want to delete

it will then be off youre nook

Frequent Contributor
lovemyjazz
0 Kudos

i should add the top left corner of the book is where you find the grey arrow to click

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

Is there an option somewhere that will make all the titles on Adobe Digital Editions actually give the title of the book in the listing when the Nook is clicked?  Mine only shows a few titles; otherwise I have long numbers and epub and the date.  It's hard to know which one to delete.

One shows up under the MORE on the main page as:

FILES

Already_Home_1.epub

but I can't find it anywhere to delete it. When I click on it, it tells me that "Sorry, the content you're attempting to open is no longer available."  I know that...I just want that "link" gone and not appearing.  Exasperating.

New User
Ziphii
0 Kudos

This is the same problem I have; the books themselves are gone, but the link in my library persists.  When I click on it, it says, this book is no longer available... but there is no way to delete it.

Wordsmith
JinSC
0 Kudos

when you click on the little triangle in the upper lefthand corner of the book, what message do you get?  you should have the option to delete.

Jeremy