New User
Ritz_
0 Kudos

Re: I NEED NOOK FRIENDS! :)

I've had mine for a month now and I'm still friendless :smileyindifferent: Add me anyone (:

Ritza.Medina@gmail.com

New User
jstaguy
0 Kudos

I have had my Nook color for some time now and I need some Nook Friends.  My e-mail is, jbenitez2770@gmail.com

Thank You

Contributor
mystiq568
0 Kudos

i am looking for nook friends also who share my likes in reading what do you like to read i like paranormal romance and fantasy

laundry can wait I'm reading
Contributor
mystiq568
0 Kudos

i need nook friends also who kind of llike what i like I like paranormal and romance and sometimes mysterys if you do to my email is mystiq568@yahoo.com

Contributor
mystiq568
0 Kudos

you and i seem to have similar tastes in reading you can add me mystiq568@yahoo.com

Frequent Contributor
Catfanatic1979v1
0 Kudos

catfanatic3000@gmail.com

You can add me if you like. BTW, the email addy is not sports related but cat related. I'm a big fan of cats in general.

Contributor
mystiq568
0 Kudos

What do you like to read I would welcome more friends but want to be sure it benefits all of us. pm me if you don't wantit all over for all to see

Contributor
weasty
0 Kudos

Anyone is free to add me. I like pretty much everything :smileyhappy: Tsume1222@hotmail.com
Reader 2
charlede
0 Kudos

I have had my nook for almost a year and no friends.  Plz add me.  I read mostly suspense,crime thrillers and  romantic comedy. But I am open to try other genres on recommendation.

charlede@aol.com  

New User
Hot4WesternRomances
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

I must confess I just bought my Nook after being horribly disappointed with the K****e.  I am looking for Nook friends.  I love just about any and all western romances.  Right now I'm hooked on Leigh Greenwood, Joan Johnston, Jillian Hart, Jodi Thomas, and others.  I don't have many books to lend yet because I'm just starting out my collection, but I'm working on it!

I'm interested in Nook friends regardless of your preferred genre.  All are welcome!

KMumford1976@gmail.com

Contributor
j-dog74
0 Kudos

jason511@gmx.com    add me!

New User
pself18
0 Kudos

Hey Everyone, I need nook friends add me patricial.self@email.bakersfieldcollege.edu

New User
moql
0 Kudos

I do as well :-) add me samantha_leary@hotmail.com
Contributor
margaretl2009
0 Kudos

I mostly read nora roberts, lori foster books romance mystery books Please add me margaret_l@myfastmail.com Have no nook friends
Margaret from Boston, MA area
New User
Mandeebe
0 Kudos

I am doing a 50 book challenge this year so Ill have lots of different genres as of now I think I have 10 lendables form all grenres :smileyhappy:

MandeeBe@gmail.com!

Frequent Contributor
ORLOVS
0 Kudos

I will be a friend , Doris ve7mgg@gmail.com

olindaa wrote:

Hello! 

Well I just bought a new nook color and want to read some books but not actually own them. The problem is my friends don't have nooks! 

So I'm looking for ANYONE who want to have a nook friend! :smileyhappy: 

THANKS! :smileyhappy:

Reader
3meows2woofs
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! I am looking for nook friends. I read a wide variety of books and would love to start sharing with friends. Anyone can add me : 3mewows2woofs@insightbb.com :smileyhappy:

New User
nookbook86
0 Kudos

I just got a nook tablet yesterday and I am in loove with it  :smileyhappy: I am looking for nook friends since none of my real life friends have a nook :/ They don't know what they are missing out on! I love sci fi but will read any genre. you can add me and i will add you back nookbook86@gmail.com

New User
TPASH
0 Kudos

Need friends!! and im not a serial killer lol i just like horror storys and sci fi stuff....add me at

taylorashp@gmail.com

New User
AHK98
0 Kudos

My username is anniekirkland@gmail.com.  Looking forward to some new friends!