04-30-2012 07:41 PM - edited 04-30-2012 07:45 PM
I picked up my Glow this afternoon. Things I've noticed so far:
- The background color of the screen appears identical to the N2E.
- Overall, the contrast difference between the two devices is minimal.
- With the light on, the contrast of the top 1/2 inch of the screen is noticeably more washed out. With the middle text setting, middle line spacing and first margin settings, the legibility of the top line is slightly distracting.
- Otherwise, the slightly brighter band of light at the top of the screen isn't distracting at all.
- The lighting throughout the rest of the screen is a bit uneven, most noticeably when both the screen and ambient light are very low. Not enough to affect the text contrast, though.
I'm keeping it; my old NST and NT will be going to family or up on Craig's list.