New User
clark46
0 Kudos

Looking for help to fix my computer's error, dude:mozilla crash

Dude, I am a regular internet user with mozilla browser but from the last few days, I have been facing a problem with my mozilla browser. When I use it and work by opening 3-4 tabs, it get crashed on regular intervals so I am much disappointed. Looking for help.

Correspondent
Strayer
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for help to fix my computer's error, dude:mozilla crash

You are probably using up the memory and the browser crashes. Use fewer open tabs. Each tab takes up memory.

Inspired Contributor
robertVA
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Memory shortages usually make a computer slow down with lots of hard drive activity. The hard drive activity is the result of Windows using the hard drive as a substitute for actual electronic main memory.

Errors could be the result of a corrupt system file, virus/malware or unreliable electronic component (deteriorating RAM, malfunctioning graphic accelerator, overheating due to dust accumulation etc). If not already using one check online reviews for anti virus and anti spyware applications (some are free if you are willing to view ads for pay versions with added functions).

New User
ellawilliam3
0 Kudos

Which version of Firefox (try help->about)?

Which operating system?

What plugins and extensions have you installed in Firefox?
If you do help->Restart with addons disabled, do you get a better experience?

Note: if you're running various ad-blockers and script blockers, then only visit sites you know and trust when running with addons disabled.