Reader
cindymk61
0 Kudos

N2A card just keeps spinning and won't load

I have a 32 n2a card, used for a few months and now won't load. Any suggestions.

I went to their website, they want $10 just to view. One of the selling features was unlimited

support. When I turn on the nook the n2a logo appears but only spins won't load.

Thanks

Inspired Scribe
orb9220
0 Kudos

Re: N2A card just keeps spinning and won't load

[ Edited ]

cindymk61 wrote:

I have a 32 n2a card, used for a few months and now won't load. Any suggestions.

I went to their website, they want $10 just to view. One of the selling features was unlimited

support. When I turn on the nook the n2a logo appears but only spins won't load.

Thanks

Never heard of that as everyone raves about their support. $10 just doesn't sound kosher. And they even make I believe downloads updates available to registered owners.

Rolled my own CM7 8gb and it's just like the N2A minus some apps and tweaks. There is the N2A guy here in the forums here and you can PM him. As he is always willing to help.

"All I Know is...Last Night the Tele-Tubbies came out of the wall and Held Me Down while they put Devices in my Head!"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/orb9220/
Distinguished Correspondent
poiuy
0 Kudos

You need to register with your order number then you can see the website.

Correspondent
n2ative

N2A Cards continues to provide free technical Support to customers who purchased an N2A Card.  Our resources do not allow us to support products that we did not sell and therefore we are in the process of establishing some guidelines for continued support.

Please register wiith your order number to receive technical support.  If you do not have access to your order number, use the Contact Us link to receive assisstance from Customer Service.

Distinguished Bibliophile
bobstro
0 Kudos

So much for giving back, eh?

You can get help for free over at XDA, though they do encourage donations to the actual developers of the tools and firmware.

Distinguished Scribe
gb18

bobstro wrote:

So much for giving back, eh?

You can get help for free over at XDA, though they do encourage donations to the actual developers of the tools and firmware.

N2A charges for the their time and work, not the software.

Freedom is not free.
Distinguished Bibliophile
bobstro
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

gb18 wrote:
N2A charges for the their time and work, not the software.

Right. They charge for "supporting" open source software which is made freely available and supported by the developers at XDA and other sites. That's allowed by the license. I hope that folks are voluntarily supporting the actual software developers.

Reader
cindymk61
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]