Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur

Re: What's in a name?

Maybe this year we'll get an NGL limited edition with a black case.
Mercury_Glitch
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Dean, I'd figured as much.  However they were only available for one black friday sale, the other black friday sale was a drop in price if I recall correctly. 

The limited edition was not a glowlight, as you know, and as most of the folks who purchased one should know.  I suspect the number of calls for the LtdNST not having a glowlight feature are fairly low at this point.  Perhaps when the original NSTG launched folks complained.  But they generally have a grasp of if their device has a feature or not.

Edit- I'd also like to say I've been somewhat vocal on my feelings about the naming of the various Nooks out there.  This now extends to the Nook Glowlight.  I would probably have gone for Nook Simplewhite or something along those lines, maybe Nook Whitelight.  Something that would easily set it apart from the other eink Nooks.  Alas I don't get to make these choices, I just live with the fallout.

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern.
bobstro

keriflur wrote:
Maybe this year we'll get an NGL limited edition with a black case.

I understand they had an 8 GB black case edition all ready to roll, but withdrew it when they realized it would confuse tech support.