Distinguished Bibliophile
Mercury_Glitch
0 Kudos

Nook BOGO In Store selections

Just wanted to give folks an update in case they had not checked the buy one get one selections recently.  After suggestions from various sources (of which I was one) the books offered are now themed.  The past two weeks were Romance, and Thriller. 

The themes should continue to be genre based.  I'd say what this weekend is going to be, but I'm not sure that's kosher since it's information that has not been released to the public (even though we can talk it up in store).

I suggested this change when I noticed customers struggling to pick books from the lists because there just wasn't anything there that they thought they'd like to try out. 

Hope you all enjoy this change, and that it helps you find more books you enjoy. 

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern.
flyingtoastr
Topics: 52
Kudos: 2,857

Re: Nook BOGO In Store selections

[ Edited ]

The selection this weekend is surprisingly good, especially for a SF/F nerd like myself. Sadly, I already own most of the books on the list. 

But for everyone else, buy Mistborn. You're welcome. :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Bibliophile
Mercury_Glitch
0 Kudos

Agreed, there are some fantastic books this week.  And Mistborn is certainly worth picking up if you haven't already read Sanderson.  He's the one who was selected to finish Jordans Wheel of Time series after Jordan passed away. 

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern.
flyingtoastr
Topics: 52
Kudos: 2,857
0 Kudos

:smileyhappy:

Just finished the ARC. Pretty good, but he needs to stop getting distracted with all this YA stuff and write more epic fantasy.