Inspired Scribe
Nevermore1
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Friends Application

Anyone besides me having issue with adding friends?  I have a friend request and keep going to accept but it just pops right back up as a pending request.  Been trying for about a week and I've tried on my NC, NST and online.

Inspired Contributor
BeachCatFan
0 Kudos

Nevermore1 wrote:

Anyone besides me having issue with adding friends?  I have a friend request and keep going to accept but it just pops right back up as a pending request.  Been trying for about a week and I've tried on my NC, NST and online.

The same thing keeps happening to me. A really good friend from out of state just bought a NOOK Tablet and I have tons of books............Wanted to lend her some to get her started. I seem to have been able to send her one NOT using the app..she got it and said it worked......but when I try to use the app, it shows as a friend request (actually shows her twice) and when I hit "accept" it just won't "take"..........ends up as a pending request again.

New User
rayfl
0 Kudos

Checking a thread called "Nook Friends Application" I see questions but no replies??? Who wrote this thing? It is unlike any comment structure of other web sites. It is not a crime to follow some standard rather than invent something new.
New User
briyanna2234
0 Kudos

i will love to be your friend