06-04-2012 09:26 AM
Who are You? Discover Yourself! - our new Nook App, is now available.
Please check this app out. If offers four personality tests and four imagination test designed to work specifically for the NOOK for just $1.
Personality tests offer a great way to learn more about how you think and feel by responding to a series of statements (anywhere from 35 up to 100 statements depending upon the test). Choose how the statements describe you on a scale from Very Inaccurate up to Very Accurate.
The four personality tests included are:
- Enneagram - understand yourself and get insights into your development
- Big 5 - one of the most widely accepted personality tests
- Big 5 Extended - a more in depth version of Big 5
- 3 Instincts - a look into how the three instincts of self-preservation, social and sexual apply to you
The tests all remember where you were at, so you don't have to complete each test in one sitting if life gets in the way. Share the tests with other family members (not recommended for people under the age of 16) and you will be amazed at the results. I know I was.
Imagination tests are a perfect accompaniment to personality tests. These tests are fairly short and require you to imagine certain scenarios and write answers regarding what you are thinking about.
The four imaginations tests are:
- 4 Quadrants - four simple questions that provide not so simple results
- The Cube - a Sufi riddle that provides insight into your nature
- Tibetan - a simple personality test created by ancient Monks
- The Wall - a few simple choices reveal a lot of insight into your personality
All of the images and functionality of these tests were designed specifically for the NOOK. For the low price of $1 - they provide hours of interesting reflection and learning. Check out Who are You? Discover Yourself! today.