Reader
nicole29323
0 Kudos

Re: Nook friends need friends

Hi im nicole i sent u a friend request no sure i did it right new to this to i only have few to lend but you wanted fifty shades of grey i dont have that but i do have a series called rescue me series by kallypsomasters if you liked fifty shades book. Just let me know
New User
MC2012
0 Kudos

I'm in the same boat.  I love to read my nook, but don't have any friends to share with.  Is anyone interested in a new friend???

THanks!

New User
MC2012
0 Kudos

Hi!  I need a nook friend, would you like to share books?  
Thanks!

New User
vicky-lovebooks
0 Kudos

hiiiii everyone

my partner has just bought me the nook simple touch glow light and i am still trying to understand how to use this and to lend and borrow books...(only have one book purchased at moment lol!!) any tips on how to lend and borrow would be soo aprreiciated and where to gt bargain books..hope you dont mind me adding any of you that have left your remails xx

New User
vicky-lovebooks
0 Kudos

i am brand new to the nook pls add me so we can lend borrow books or if anyone has any tips i really dont know what i am doin at the moment i have purchased just one book lolol...pls any tips on bargain books or lending or borrowin would be soooo appriciated...vickyward10@hotmail.co.uk 

New User
vicky-lovebooks
0 Kudos

Reader
shana1993
0 Kudos

I just got my nook please add shana1993@aol.com
New User
DAGGER67
0 Kudos

I have lots of paranormal romance & shapshifting books so add me! kembrely.thompson@gmail.comi
New User
BigMike0
0 Kudos

i just picked up the nook simple touch on black friday. I usually read stephen king, james patterson and The Heroes of Olympus series. havent bought any books yet but i will this week messymike08@gmail.com and i have some books in my own collection to email as well. thanks anybody can add me
New User
freetobeme97526
0 Kudos

Hi, I need friends with nooks too. I really like my color nook so always looking for new books or ideas.

Reader
colibri20
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I just got a Nook HD and I am also looking for friends. I do not have many books yet, but I am excited to build my library and hopefully get to start lending and borrowing books. If you would like to be friends, my email is eedaniels20@gmail.com

Thank you!
Reader 4
MrsPamB
0 Kudos

Add me too! Pambryant@satx.rr.com
New User
CrazyMakinMamaof3
0 Kudos

Hi I just got myself a new nook for christmas.

I love reading and am Looking for the Hobbit Life of Pi. Lord of Rings Series and Harry Potter series and anything else you may have.

I have about 120 books to lend myself but if you have any of the above books you will be forever my best friend :smileyhappy:

My email is jodi.demay@comcast.net

My name is Jodi... thank you sooooooo much!

New User
lyse6690
0 Kudos

I would really like to make nook friends. I have a lot of family and friends that have kindle fire and I am bummed.I am an avid reader and would like to share my collection of books and read other books as well. Here is my nook email to add me as a friend : Lyse6690@yahoo.com

I will friend you back and we can start sharing!

Lyse

New User
naimee1020
0 Kudos

I need Nook Friends for lending and borrowing:

Platinumgirl96@aol.com

New User
Lemi
0 Kudos

Feel free to add me at ANY TIME as I know these threads can get outdated quickly. 
I'll do my best to respond to your request quickly (I usually play with my nook for a bit each day, after all) and we can start swapping books! veinstangled@gmail.com

New User
shaun76
0 Kudos

Hey

Just bought a nook and would love a few friends add me

shaunwallwork@btinternet.com

thanks

New User
whatagait
0 Kudos

Add me rugersremi@gmail.com  I don't have a lot of books but you can browse them. They are mostly Vampire and Werewolf romance books LOL

New User
evelyn94
0 Kudos

Just got a nook ! Feel free to add me please ! Evelynraya@aol.com * in need of book friends !
Contributor
jenifa75
0 Kudos

Looking for nook friends to lend and borrow with. I have mainly romance. From the sweet ones to the darker ones. jenifa75@hotmail.com