New User
jusjan2
0 Kudos

Re: Nook friends need friends

I would love to be your friend and share books....my email is janetnelson1958@yahoo.com...please add me soon!! Aloha!!
Reader
x0luvmex0
0 Kudos

hey,

I want to share my books with who ever is interested, my email is jamineg@hotmail.com. feel free to add me :smileyhappy:

Reader 2
jillybeans41
0 Kudos

I don't have alot of books to lend, nor do I have alot of nook friends, because most of my friends that read have the kindle fire or just buy the books themselves. Would love to have some new nook friends. I read diffrent types of genre. Add me if you would like to be nook friends. jtool2@woh.rr.com

Happy Reading!

Reader
babygirlmca
0 Kudos

Im looking for more nook friends. I have about 140 titles to choose from. I really like paranormal romance, romance, thrillers, and things along those lines. Send me a friend request:

Babygirlmca4@aol.com

New User
must_hve_books_and_coffee
0 Kudos

Anyone can add me too, I don't have many books right now buy I will be changing that. My email is rthompson019@gmail.com
Living a life doing the things you love is better then living a long life staying on the "safe side of the road"
New User
hottychick
0 Kudos

I love nook talk.
New User
firecracker3014
0 Kudos

i love reading. My favorite types of books are supernatural and sifi. but i cant afford buying books so i need nook friends so i can lend books. so add me at   paige.gomez12@yahoo.com  

Contributor
Chocolat20
0 Kudos

Please add me.I like Christian fiction.I just finished Angels Watching Over Us by Michael Phillips. Looking for the rest of the books in the Shenandoah Series or any other Phillip Michaels titles.I also have a variety of books. chrdenise4@aol.com
Reader
VSWElder
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I have had a Nook for quite some time. Three years I think, and I have no Nook friends. I'm finally biting. Add me, and I'll add you. I mostly have paranormal, romance, and fantasy. I probably have some other genres too, but I mostly lean towrds the three specified.

candyapple217@yahoo.com

Contributor
parasiteeve9
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Add me i just upgraded to a nook hd+ and love it. :smileyhappy:

parasiteeve9@gmail.com

Reader 2
thndrpws
0 Kudos

You can add me I have mostly mysteries jnsjunk@aol.com
Contributor
RMBr

Add me on rmcompras@aim.com - RoMie :-)
Contributor
indigo-spell
0 Kudos

add me! victoria_masias@yahoo.com

Contributor
indigo-spell
0 Kudos

add me! only have 47 books, but I'm still adding :smileyhappy: victoria_masias@yahoo.com

Reader
BookaholicJules
0 Kudos

Hey, I would like to add you...I like the same type of books. I'm not quite sure how many I've got, something like over 800.
Frequent Contributor
CAnook
0 Kudos

Would like to have some nook friends. Many of my books have the lendme symbol on them. Feel free to send me a PM and I will send my email addy. Didn't want to post addy on the open forum as I've had the addy for years and get close to 50spam a day as is.
Reader
dobesrangels1
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.  I just recently got a new nook HD, and I left my old nook tablet account behind as it was starting to get alot of the childrens books and stuff for my daughter.  So I started a new account up with my new nook.  Only problem is I can' t find a way to get all my nook friends that I got from these posts.  I was able to figure a few of you out and sent you requests, but I can't figure out how to send the rest of you a message.......My old nook email account was 3a16@gvtel.com (dobesrangels or Brenda Greisen) which will still be running but mostly for my daugthers books.    My new account is brenda.greisen2012@gmail.com   So please readd me as your nook friend on my gmail email, or if your someone new, that works too...... 

I tend to be into the drama, mystery, vampire, werewolf, witch, fantasy, sci fi type stuff right now, although I can read alot of different stuff.   :smileyhappy:

Reader 2
3ninjasmom
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I am an avid reader, have LOTS of books in my library: fantasy, epic fantasy, urban fantasy (vamps, werewolves, etc.), suspense, thriller, espionage, mystery, romance, drama, cookbooks, YA, teen, etc.

find me at: babyfine24@yahoo.com ... NO SPAM PLEASE!

Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur
0 Kudos

3ninjasmom wrote:

find me at: babyfine24@yahoo.com ... NO SPAM PLEASE!

Just an FYI - if you're worried about spam, you should post your email address as "babyfine24 at yahoo" or "babyfine24 at yahoo dot com" or some other similar variation that can't simply be lifted by a crawling program.

Contributor
shrimpdabarber
0 Kudos

I need some friends
Im a avid reader of all genres,