gracemj

Re: Nook friends need friends

I'm interested in new nook friends too.

gracemedeirosmj@gmail.com

New User
tia84
0 Kudos

Just got the nook color yesterday. Feel free to add me as a friend! tia.arcand@gmail.com

Contributor
LauraBe
0 Kudos

I have no nook color friends my email is laurabarbosa@att.net please add me I have loads of books you can borrow.

Reader
nerdymama
0 Kudos

Feel free to add me.  I'll be your nerd friend!

kellydorman@sbcglobal.net

Frequent Contributor
earthangelrn2003
0 Kudos

I will be your friend if you like. I have over 300 books. I am not sure how many are lendable but you are welcome to look. Others welcome also. My email is earthangelrn2003@gmail.com Dawnann
Inspired Contributor
crossword_lover
0 Kudos

I got 225 friends so far by joining this group on Facebook.

Feel free to add me: bn@arcmailbox.com

New User
stephx
0 Kudos

i am also new to nook and would love nook friends so we can lend each other books. please please add me

stephhsmiles@hotmail.com

New User
jmilitar23
0 Kudos

Please add me - I need Nook friends! jaimeemilitar@gmail.com THANKS :smileyhappy: Jaimee
New User
inHislove22
0 Kudos

It would be nice if BN had a social network or way of finding NOOK friends based on the kind of books you like to read. Does anyone know if that exists? I would like recommendations on books, but I don't have many friends that own a Nook. 

I would love to have more nook friends. 

Add me: vmanzo222@yahoo.com

New User
inHislove22
0 Kudos

Thats awesome thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for!

New User
LuvlyRayn
0 Kudos

I had a ton of friends on my Lend Me app, with the new app nothing transferred over, does anyone know why?  Anywho, please feel free to add me.

luvlyrayn@gmail.com

Contributor
LauraBe
0 Kudos

you all can always add me as a nook friend. I got several new requests this week. someone (I forget who) requested "n the hands of Budha" but it wouldnt let me lend I think because I had the book archived.

my email is laurabarbosa@att.net

New User
summervacation
0 Kudos

I just recived my nook color yesterday as a birthday present and would love friends as well to share books with!  Anyone can add me hollyjordan5@gmail.com

Distinguished Wordsmith
Grinchy1
0 Kudos

Hi, I have not been on here in a while, but I would love more "Nook" friends. So if you would like, please add me.

rpross2000@aol.com:smileytongue:

www.redbubble.com/people/grinch
Reader
RayNeal
0 Kudos

I would like to make Nook friends also. Enjoy fantasy--Lord of the Rings Trilogy  (will be the next book I read)  Terry Goodkind (Sword of the Truth), Raymond Fiest, ect.... I am enjoying a book by John Hart right now called The King of Lies,  this is the second book of his I am reading.  I was motivatied to read it after reading The Last Child (great book).  Anyway these are some of my interests I am open to reading some new stuff.  I am also an admire C. S. Lewis' material also.  Please let me know if you would like to be friends. My e-mail is tbagbyus@yahoo.com

The difference between knowledge and wisdom, is experience.
New User
arwen80
0 Kudos

I would love more nook friends, I bought my Nook a couple of months ago and am still getting used to it. My email is: arwen_82@hotmail.com

New User
angeleyez84
0 Kudos

I got my nook color for my bday but domt know anyone who has one. I wish that that would make the app where we could search for friends so im glad that this thread has started. If youd like to add me my email is angeleyez020904@yahoo.com =) -shellie
New User
MaryKayMF
0 Kudos

Feel free to add me.... 

mryky1975@aol.com

Reader
YaYaHS
0 Kudos

I would love to be added to your list of Nook friends.

struby.hazel@gmail.com

Thanks!

Is there an easier way to add everyone that has listed their email here?

Reader 4
psturman
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Please feel free to add me. I just got my color Nook last week and love it so far. I only have 1 book. I mainly like to read music biographies, beauty/style, geek tech (Android and web desing stuff) and organic/natural health. Oh and I'm a huge George R.R. Martin fan. I can hardly wait for a Dance with Dragons (however I already pre-ordered that on my Kindle before I got my Nook).

glamazon5@gmail.com