New User
Aggie27
0 Kudos

Re: Nook friends need friends

I have a new Nook Color and would like to be your friend.

New User
wendeo
0 Kudos

I need nook friends as well.  Please feel free to add me:  wmor78@gmail.com

New User
MelissaDMH
0 Kudos

You can add me!!! MooMorris@aol.com
Correspondent
MissShopaholic
0 Kudos

I just bought a nook color a month ago.  I am from South Texas and a 30 yr. old middle school teacher.  I read a lot of YA books to recommend to my students.  I love fiction books too like Dan Brown, Steve Berry, Brad Meltzer and ChicLit like Emily Griffen and Sophie Kinsella.  Currently I am reading "The Help" and "Boy in the Striped Pajamas" on my nook. If you want to take a chance at being a friend of mine, though I just started and don't have too many books, my email address is duhnelle81@aol.com.

Reader 2
Eluv76
0 Kudos

Anyone can add me as well: eluvz2000@yahoo.com :smileyhappy:

Elisa

Reader 2
c_decker
0 Kudos

I am new to the idea of Nook Friends, but am interested in gaining friends for lending/borrowing purposes. I tend to gravitate towards romance novels, but am not into the graphics that some incorporate. I enjoy the light-hearted, comedies that have a romantic feel to them, if that makes any sense. Feel free to add me if you are looking for Nook Friends as well. My e-mail address is courtney.r.decker@gmail.com.

New User
jansmith10514
0 Kudos

my son bought me a nook for my birthday/mother's day and it is the bes thing I every received.

I do need some friends can anyone help

New User
imntdedyt486
0 Kudos

I would love to add some new Nook Friends!  By all means please look me up/add me! 

My email is imntdedyt486@gmail.com

Thanks!

New User
bigchunkoflove
0 Kudos

I am in the same boat, I just got my nook and I have no friends that use it :-(. My nook email is bigchunkoflove@live.com.

Inspired Correspondent
Andromeda208
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I could always use some friends  beanie208@aol.com.

Reader 2
Prudes
0 Kudos

I would love to have Nook friends... Feel free to add me...  pruncey@yahoo.com  :smileyhappy: 

Reader
torifan123
0 Kudos

Hi!  I am also looking for Nook Friends.  I tend to go for more mystery and historical fiction. Any invites would be appreciated.

fairchild0506@yahoo.com

Thank you!

New User
Mo226
0 Kudos

I have had my NC since December but am yet to find any friends who also have one.  I would love to be added by anyone!  I read any genre but enjoy historical fiction the most.  Plus my 9 year old step-daughter likes to get books on my NC too.  ebraun9@hotmail.com.  Thanks!

Contributor
PugLove92
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

You can add me!

taywharris@yahoo.com

And i might add a few of you guys!

Oh and im really in to like warrior cats and things like that. and books like where animals are given human carteristics. im also reading magic puppy and puppy school.

Im a young nook reader!
New User
kehyacka
0 Kudos

i'd like some more friends for borrowing/lending books! kehyacka@aol.com

Contributor
YellowPineapple

[ Edited ]

Hi...I'm starting a FB group for educators who want to connect and lend books.  I'm new at this and found the FB group Nook Friends..and think that is great!  I've asked one of their admins if they will help.

Contact me for my email (can you do that through this site on my profile)...I don't want to post it on the www. If not, reply and I'll check back.

I'm a new Nook Colour owner...but I love to read education books on learning and curriculum design/assessment...as well as reviews on children's books and such!

Here it is.. http://www.facebook.com/groups/nookeducators/?ap=1

Cheers,

terri

Cheers,
Terri
Contributor
YellowPineapple
0 Kudos

That's good to know. Iwas thinking of doing that but would like to try out the nook friends.
Cheers,
Terri
Contributor
tinkrbell1263
0 Kudos

New User
jennyglade
0 Kudos

I just got my Nook color and would like to have nook friends. Please add me. Thanks. jenny.glade@yahoo.com

Reader
NookNeck
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I just got my Nook Color on Sunday. I absolutely love it and seem to be filling it up quickly. I have to fully agree with your post. I was just telling my husband last night that I wish there was a way to do what you described. I too have no friends in the real world that read much. Am looking for folks to lend eBooks with and or discuss what's a good read or not. Thanks for listening. If you want to be friends I believe you have to request by email so here is mine. missiallinger@gmail.com