New User
hutchifa
0 Kudos

Nook tablet app suggestion

Love the Nook Tablet and would love an check ledger and budget app. to keep an account of expenses and income.????....Is it possible... Ipad has pocket money.. there is enough memory on the tablet.   comments suggestions...?????,...:smileyhappy:

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Nook tablet app suggestion

hutchifa wrote:

Love the Nook Tablet and would love an check ledger and budget app. to keep an account of expenses and income.????....Is it possible... Ipad has pocket money.. there is enough memory on the tablet.   comments suggestions...?????,...:smileyhappy:

Contact the developer of pocket money or one of the others.  It's up to the developer to develop an App for the Nook.

Frequent Contributor
Socrates20
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Cozi Calendar it is already an android app
IM
PHOTO SYNC

New User
HampdensMom
0 Kudos

Hi, I've been looking for an apps just like that.  What is it called?  I looked in the app store and couldn't find one.  Thanks in advance for your reply.  :smileysurprised:)

Distinguished Correspondent
JMTR
0 Kudos

You might try the Mint app, although I'm pretty sure it's not available in the B&N app store (hard to tell since you can't limit a search to just apps). It's free in the Amazon AppStore or in the Android Market, if you can still sideload or have rooted.

Mint.com is a personal finance management site that's now owned by Intuit. To use the Mint app, you have to open a Mint account, which is also free. There may be a way that you can upload data from your desktop Quicken, if you have that. I've installed the Mint app on my NT, so I know it works to that extent, but I haven't created a Mint account, so I can't comment on the actual functionality.