New User
paris1889
0 Kudos

Re: OFFICIAL NOOK Apps Suggestion Thread

Pinterest, so i can actually pin itemsto my board and not just see view
Correspondent
Karen973

Give Me Instagram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please remember to laurel if you agree or think this message was helpful
-Karen
New User
HappyFreshener

I would love to see the CourseSmart application on the NOOK.

It's a virtual book store of college textbooks that can be bought or rented. It also offers the ability to get e-books instead of waiting for the physical books to arrive in the mail. 

I originally bought my NOOK so I can carry a lighter bag and have all my books on one tablet.

Since not all the books I had this semester were in the NOOK STORE, I bought them off CourseSmart. 

Adding CourseSmart to the list of applications available on the NOOK STORE would be highly appreciated! 

Reader
naugiedoggie
0 Kudos

Hello,

PasswdSafe is the port of the Password Safe application to Android.  Available in Google Play and Android Market but will not install on Nook Tablet.

PasswdSafe Developer Site

I use this password application on my iPhone, PC and on my laptops.  It stores its data files in Dropbox, so it's quite useful -- one data file for all devices.

I would like to get it onto my tablet.

Thanks.

mp

New User
Longshoreman
0 Kudos

Hi! Lots going on right now I'll bet!

Pearltrees is a great help in ordering the webs content.

I would like very much like to be able to use this on the Nook HD as it is going to be a brilliant web portal.

Contributor
fluffypiranha

Overdrive is a must. I would also see the Poetry's Foundations app and Old Time Radio is fun
Contributor
SuziRozi
0 Kudos

yes! yes! yes! to Overdrive!!!
Suzi Rozi
flyingtoastr
Topics: 55
Kudos: 2,923

Contributor
SuziRozi
0 Kudos

Found it!!! Not quite as nice as for the iMachines, biut much better than side loading. Looks like it came out about 1 October ...

Sure makes sense to have a library book retrieval system on an e-book reader, eh?  

Suzi Rozi
Wordsmith
BruceMcF
0 Kudos

The Jmanga and JManga7 Android app.

And, still, the Crunchyroll and Funimation video streaming apps. The Crunchyroll app works, even on the Nook Color, which isn't able to run the Crunchyroll Mobile Web site.

The Nook Tablet has enough horsepower to run the Crunchyroll Mobile web, so its not been such an issue for the NT, but the Crunchyroll mobile site runs on Flash, so the Nook HD and HD+ will need the app to maintain access to Crunchyroll.

New User
designerAG
0 Kudos

I would like to see the VM Ware app.  This enables me to do work at home if needed on the Nook Tablet.

New User
kdowdy
0 Kudos

I would like to have VM Ware app like the Apple's & Androids app. It would allow me access to my virtual office at meetings / home.
Frequent Contributor
Claimdude
0 Kudos

Quicken mobile app please.

Jack

New User
ShelliMarie

I am a new convert to electronic books.  Over the last few months I've been trying to decide what I miss the most from my old paperbacks and hardcover's.  I finally decided that I truly miss being able to organize my books on bookshelves into whatever order works best for me - putting series in order right to left, authors different works from my favorite to least, classics in order of time period - and the being able to rearrange them when the mood strikes.  It would be WONDERFUL if NOOK would come up with a virtual library.  Something that actually looks like book shelves in a room or something where each user is free to organize his or her books in whatever what they want.  Add labels to the book cases so that subjects are easy to find (romance, sci-fi, horror, classics, etc).  Maybe stick the same book in several locations when it fits several different classifications (some romance novels are also great mystery novels).

Also, I recently decided to buy a pack of books together as a combo.  For some reason I thought that I'd be buying 7 separate books at one time, not a jumbled up mess of 7 books (that are out of order by the way).  When you go to the store and buy a boxed book set (which is what this should be compared to) you don't get a massive book with a all the stories under one binding, you get a box with all the stories under separate bindings.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE change the way that you package your boxed electronic books.  It would make them so much more pleasing to the owners.

Thanks so much.

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Shine Runner.

This is really really fun on Nexus 7. With HD and HD+'s better screens this would be super.

Vector Unit, are you listening?

Also, how about increasing the number of levels. 10 is too little. Just add an infinite career mode.

Reader
armandos
0 Kudos

I would like a Blockbuster app Also if the native email app could send attachments thx
New User
tripleski

Please bring the MLB At Bat app to the store. This is one of the apps that all of the competing tablets have and many of us are interested in it. Please don't fall further behind.
New User
juniorDN
0 Kudos

Can we get the ability to add additional panels/home screens (other than the 3 panels) that came with the NT? 

New User
HaveSand
0 Kudos

MrsD1999 wrote:

I would like to see My Fitness Pal and Where's My Perry.

+1 for My Fitness Pal

Contributor
Tia_Night
0 Kudos

Citrix Receiver would be priceless- PLEASE :smileywink: