Contributor
DinahMA44

Re: Overdrive app

It is under Reader Settings. With book open, tap lightly until you see the chapter and book progress. At bottom of screen just right of center are three horozontal linrs. Tap that. ? Reader settings on lower right. Hope this helps.
Contributor
HeidiU
0 Kudos

I have been trying to download the app to my Nook Color and I keep getting an error. I have the most up to date software, plenty of room on my nook, tried rebooting etc. nothing works. Any suggestion?

Bibliophile
Schwa
0 Kudos

HeidiU wrote:

I have been trying to download the app to my Nook Color and I keep getting an error. I have the most up to date software, plenty of room on my nook, tried rebooting etc. nothing works. Any suggestion?

First, what is the error that you are getting?

Contributor
HeidiU
0 Kudos

The error I am getting is "unable to install. This application was not able to install onto your device, Please "archive" and then unarchive the application to try again."

I do this. then I get the error "unable to download. We're currently having trouble processing your request".  I have more than 50% storage available on my Nook Color. I have uninstalled almost everything to try and get this to work. I have a very strong WIFI connection.

Anything else?

New User
NookReaderNY
0 Kudos

I was able to download and read book from overdrive app on my Nook tablet, Is there any way to sync the books I downloaded to my Nook simple touch?
Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

NookReaderNY wrote:
I was able to download and read book from overdrive app on my Nook tablet, Is there any way to sync the books I downloaded to my Nook simple touch?

If you mean to library books you sideloaded to your NST, no, there isn't, since there is no app installed on the NST, there is no way for the Overdrive app to communicate with the NST, or even know that you sideloaded the book.