Inspired Correspondent
Pie-Is-Tasty
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Pottermore Ebooks

I am thinking about purchasing the Harry Potter ebooks on Pottermore.com for my Nooks. I currently have 3 Nooks. I read that you can have up to 8 downloads per Pottermore book. So if I downloaded a copy to each of my 3 Nook devices (NC, HD, and NST) would I be wasting 3 of my 8 downloads?

"Life is sweet. I like candy." - Confucious :smileyhappy:
Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur

Re: Pottermore Ebooks

[ Edited ]

Pie-Is-Tasty wrote:

I am thinking about purchasing the Harry Potter ebooks on Pottermore.com for my Nooks. I currently have 3 Nooks. I read that you can have up to 8 downloads per Pottermore book. So if I downloaded a copy to each of my 3 Nook devices (NC, HD, and NST) would I be wasting 3 of my 8 downloads?

When you buy the books, you can choose to have one of the 8 copies sent to your nook account.  Then you can download them to your nooks from your B&N account without using anymore downloads from Pottermore.

New User
todoe108
0 Kudos

Re: Pottermore Ebooks

If you connect your pottermore account to your nook account and send a book to your nook account, it will count as only one download. So you will be able to download them as many times as you want on any nook you have.