derek65
0 Kudos

Re: Printing from NT

Does anyone know if the printer share works on a Canon printer
Reader 4
derek65
0 Kudos

How can I print from nook? Also any help getting pictures from email to where they can be put all together then printed
New User
Icemyzer
0 Kudos

I have tried PrinterShare Mobile Print on my Nook Tablet and it said it was not compatible.  Where did you guys go to find the program to try.  Also how do you get a dolphin browser on your tablet?

Inspired Wordsmith
petesnook
0 Kudos

Icemyzer, according to the Customer Reviews of the printer app, it was pulled from the NT compatibiloity list a couple of months ago. So you may not be able to get it.

For Dolphin, go to Shop > Apps > Productivity > Communications and scroll down to it. Using the Search function in Shop is terrible. Some apps are found, some not. Dolphin Browser is one of the latter. Search simply doesn't find it. At least not on my NC.

Good luck.

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

For search sometimes what works is using 'dolphin app'. Putting 'app' after the Dolphin.

We also have an app called 'Apps Buddy'. It comes with an in-built search function that works.

Dolphin is also included in our list of 'Best Deals and Offers' which is the second row in the app./

To find the app just search for 'app deals' or for '5ivedom' and then it should come up as one of the results.

HEre's a link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/app-deals-app-search-new-apps-new-games-game-deals-apps-games-buddy-...

Reader 4
derek65
0 Kudos

How can I print my pictures from my Nook tablet?
Reader 4
derek65
0 Kudos

How can I print my pictures from my Nook tablet? Also how do I prin my cudsu grocery list
DeanGibson
Topics: 92
Kudos: 2,240
Solutions: 18

Generally, printing from an Android-type tablet requires an app to do it.  On regular Android tablets (and on the Nook if you root), there are applications (the best are from the manufacturer of the printer) that are available, but I don't believe there are any printer apps in the Nook Store.

The best way is to connect your Nook to a computer via USB and transfer the files to your PC, and then print from there.

2 Nook HD/8GB + 2 Nook HD+/16GB: B&N 2.2.0 rooted
2 Nook Touch (one Ltd. Ed.): B&N 1.2.1 rooted; Dell Venue 8 Pro: Windows 8.1
2 Nook 1stEd/3G: B&N 1.7.0 rooted.; Acer Iconia A500: Android 4.0.3 rooted;
Nook Color: B&N 1.4.3 rooted; Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (7.0"): Android 4.2.2 rooted
Customer loyalty is earned, not commanded or deserved, and easily lost.
Never suspect intent where incompetence will do.
Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Dean, people keep mentioning an app called PrinterShare. I think it's in the store. Actually, here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/printershare-mobile-print-mobile-dynamix/1107000627
Wordsmith
BruceMcF
0 Kudos

5ivedom wrote:
Dean, people keep mentioning an app called PrinterShare. I think it's in the store. Actually, here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/printershare-mobile-print-mobile-dynamix/1107000627

Its listed for the Nook Color, Nook HD/HD+, not the Nook Tablet.

New User
Icemyzer
0 Kudos

My nook Tablet is not rooted. and Print Share is not for Tablet only Nook Color and HD.