Contributor
dbart
0 Kudos

Problem with My-Cast Weather Radar app

I purchased the My-Cast Weather Radar app and all was well until about three weeks ago. All of a sudden it won't update the current conditions or the alerts for zip codes 48185, 48150 and 48174. It updates the daily forecast, hourly forecast, Radar, etc for those zip codes, but not the current conditions or alerts. Who do I contact about this? Thanks.

Bibliophile
Schwa
0 Kudos

Re: Problem with My-Cast Weather Radar app

My-Cast Nook App page

In the details section

Contributor
dbart
0 Kudos

The problem with some zip codes not updating has been fixed! I archived and then restored the app. Now it's working. I wonder if Microsoft had anything to do wih the app? LOL
New User
paul80
0 Kudos

Inspired Wordsmith
sandie52
0 Kudos

I have to say this app is about the best $4.99 I have ever spent. We had huge storms rolling thru Michigan last night, but the only thing they were showing on the weather channel was the forecast for the hurricane. Important yes - but not so much to me.  But in 2 seconds I had the current radar and all the alerts.

My thanks to the developers of this app.

Frequent Contributor
dkennedy66
0 Kudos

Since the software update, my notification indicates I live in Minnesota. I have changed it in the app but the notification is still wrong. Someone posted the same issue in a review. Hope someone can help.
Inspired Wordsmith
sandie52
0 Kudos

Mine did that the first time I opened it after I updated it, but I changed it in the settings and haven't had any problem since then. Try archiving and downloading the app again and make sure when you go into settings you delete the MN setting and then add your correct one.