BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 517
Solutions: 40

Thank You

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to take a moment to thank you all, for the show of support and understanding while portions of us endured and still endure this catastrophic event. I wish everyone effected by this storm only the best and hope for a speedy return to normalcy in your lives.

Many blessings and above all else I hope all find themselves in good health.:smileyhappy:

Feel free to share any positive comments and stories below.

- Alex

Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Wordsmith
Melissa19

Re: Thank You

Survived Hurricane Sandy, a week without power. I think that I could be Amish as long as I could have my nook. :smileyhappy: I didn't miss not having WiFi since I had all my books downloaded,and I was able to catch up on magazines that I hadn't read too. Ever notice how you never mind waiting in a line as long as you have your nook? Waited 3 hours for gas before they had the odd even thing. Is my red gas jug odd or even? Only had to charge my Nook once (thank you Wegmans), although I never realized how long my Nook could last without WiFi on. Thank you Barnes & Noble. I am eagerly awaiting my HD+.
Melissa19