Contributor
pattysplayhouse
0 Kudos

The Oregon Trail

I installed The Oregon Trail on to my NC.  It had to install an additional 278mb of info onto the NC which took up a large chunk of storage space on my device. I've since archived the game and want to remove the additional files from my NC is there some way I can do that or am I out of luck here. 

Contributor
PirateNookGirl
0 Kudos

Re: The Oregon Trail

You would probably  have to connect your Nook to a PC using your USB and manually remove the extra files.

You could always buy a mini SD card to give your Nook extra storage. A lot of these apps are so big that you're pretty much going to need one, otherwise you'll have to keep archiving apps to make space.

Contributor
pattysplayhouse
0 Kudos

Re: The Oregon Trail

I do have a SD Card on my Nook. The game when installed did not give me the option to have the files put on the SD Card instead of the actual device.  I am not Tech savie enough to go into the Nook files and remove anything without worrying about removing something important that makes my Nook work. I am not having any problems with it right now, and I want it to stay that way.  :smileyhappy: