Contributor
juliekaye
0 Kudos

Video Player App

[ Edited ]
Is there an app (I have the HD+) that will let you create a playlist for mp4 files? I have a lot of short video clips I'd like to set up to play continuously. Thanks!
Bibliophile
5ivedom

Re: Video Player App

You might want to check with the DVD Catalyst person. Lots of people writing good things about his app. Though I don't know if it supports your use case.

Here: http://www.tools4movies.com/support/

Contributor
juliekaye
0 Kudos

Thanks! I'll check with him.
Scribe
dvdcatalyst

Hi Julie,

MovieGallery (in the NOOK app store) will let you do that.

Not by means of an actual playlist, but if you put all the videos in a folder on your NOOK (or memorycard), you can select that folder in MovieGallery and have it play them endlessly.
Contributor
juliekaye

Oh thanks so much!  I hadn't yet had a chance to look into this any further.  

I got the app...and I like it a lot. But I'm wondering, can it play just certain videos in a folder?  And ignore any others?   Right now it's pulling every video I own and playing them regardless of folder.  Which is better than nothing but it'd be great if I could narrow it down a bit more.

Thanks again! 

Scribe
dvdcatalyst

Thank you Julie,

If you connect your NOOK to your computer, and create a folder inside the folder of where you have your videos, and just put the videos you want to play endlessly in that folder, you can select that folder to loop only.

Example:

If you have all your movies in the "My Files\Movies" location,

create a folder in the Movies folder named Loop (or something else)

put the videos you want to loop in there

then in MovieGallery, tap the "folder" selection button and select the Loop folder.
Contributor
juliekaye

Got it!  I was missing the folder option within the app itself.  Kept trying to just go to the folder on my nook that I had set up already but that wasn't working.  

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation!  I really appreciate it.  :smileyhappy: