New User
itox
0 Kudos

What Kinda games would you guys like to see?

Hello Everyone,

I am a developer from magadistudio, and we develop games and apps for the Nook Color and would like to know what kind of applications ( games included ) you guys would like to see us develop?

Thanks.

magadistudio
Distinguished Bibliophile
RHWright

Re: What Kinda games would you guys like to see?

Ummm...

Guess you didn't notice you're in the wrong topic? :smileywink:

The NOOK First Edition (which is no longer in production/sold, BTW) does not allow for users to purchase and add apps.

Correspondent
tuck229
0 Kudos

I'd like to see Fancy Pants or something very similar for Nook.

Not sure if you wanted us to name games or just ideas for. 

A trimmed down adventure / roleplay game would be great.  I'm kinda bored with Nook games that are more like puzzle activities.  I know our memory and storage are limited, but I want to play something like the adventure games on the real game systems...even if it is toned down some.

Contributor
Plankter
0 Kudos

I really like Bug Chucker (the sounds and the game) but for some reason don't find Angry Birds Space as interesting. I think the difference is that Bug Chucker has variably weighted bugs to chuck. It's possible I just haven't gotten far enough in Angry Birds, but I still like Bug Chuckers better. Could be the bombs I'm aiming at instead of pigs.

Anyhow, that's what I'd like!

Plankter

Correspondent
vvlovesu
0 Kudos

Maybe a game like Temple Run??

Reading isn't a "hobby". It's a lifestyle.
New User
itox
0 Kudos

Oops sorry @RHWright for posting in the wrong thread.  I am new here.  So where should I post such topic?

magadistudio
New User
itox
0 Kudos

Temple Run is a great game, however, that game takes a lot of processor power, and I think it would work the best on Nook Tablet, and not so great on the Nook Color due to processor power differences.  I could try, in the future, create something similar, toned down a bit so that it runs smoother in both devices.

Thank you for the suggestion, and I will certainly look into it.  Anymore ideas? games? apps you would like to see?

magadistudio
Contributor
Baby_Fark_McGee-zax
0 Kudos

A Tower Defense game please.

A good Tower Defense game.

Inspired Scribe
orb9220
0 Kudos

Would love to see something along the lines of Riven & Myst or 7th guest and Shivers on the pc were fun. Since they where Nothing but clever single frame images scrolled could be doable on the Nook Color & Tablet.

Anything mystery to solve the riddles,puzzles to win.

"All I Know is...Last Night the Tele-Tubbies came out of the wall and Held Me Down while they put Devices in my Head!"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/orb9220/
Distinguished Bibliophile
RHWright
0 Kudos

itox wrote:

Oops sorry @RHWright for posting in the wrong thread.  I am new here.  So where should I post such topic?

Looks like someone conveniently moved it to the right area: NOOK Color General Discussion.

No prob. Just figured you'd get more/better responses in the right place.