Reader 4
MSAnne64
0 Kudos

Where can I find information about personalizing your Nook library settings.?

Does anyone else have issues with their  online Nook library settings? I have to change it every time I access it. I would like for it to stay by author and so on. Does anyone else have these sorts of issues and if you can change them were can I find the instructions to fixing this? Thanks so much.

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Re: Where can I find information about personalizing your Nook library settings.?

I don't think there are any settings. Times I've used it, it has always gone back to default and I always have to redo the sort.

Frequent Contributor
eserafina42
0 Kudos

Re: Where can I find information about personalizing your Nook library settings.?

The whole "My Nook" section is a piece of cr@p, IMO, and will presumably never change since they're going to get out of the ereader business. When they started it they were like, oh, this is a beta version, essentially, and there are going to be a lot of improvements, but I don't think they've ever made a single change to it. Not only is there your issue, but you can't even do something as basic as searching it, as far as I've been able to figure.

Wordsmith
KingAl

Do you have a crystal ball? B&N is not getting out of the ereader business as far as anybody knows.