0 Kudos

Re: Who wants to be NOOKfriends?

just sent my email to Nevermore1

Frequent Contributor
Mz_Yaya
0 Kudos

Mrs_BookwormWI wrote:

Mz YaYa...i believe so. It is the email that is connected to your nook and the BN website. If i'm wrong plz someone correct me. But I thought reading stating your nookfriends is connected to your BN email.

Thanks. I can't wait to get home and install the update so I can get a few Nookfriends :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
joestravels
0 Kudos

Just we need, another social network, Just call or visit instead of hiding behind a screen. First time I get hit by someone texting I'm doing a lawsuit, class action if I can, and going after the phone companies the same way as people went after big tobacco. Texting while driving is the stupidest thing ever. Say you can do it while driving at highway speeds write me in your will. I'm waiting for the cell phone usage cameras being developed, sensor detects a phone in use and a camera takes a photo of one in use, fine them.
Contributor
lokatelly
0 Kudos

That wasn't random now was it ... anywho ... 

I sent a pm to nevermore1 to be added to the list :smileyhappy:

Contributor
Varia_M
0 Kudos

I just added my name to the list with Nevermore1. kimbrly86 posted favorite books and genres. Nice idea. Here's mine. If there more like-minded folks out there, I'll like to hear from you! (PM me if you would like to add me before Nevermore sends out the list).

Favorite fiction genres:

Fantasy

MM/IR and other romance/erotica

Thriller

Mystery

Spirituality

Non fiction:

Magazines: Sustainable living, Science, Technology

Really like the classics (Bronte, Doyle, Eyre, Dickens, Twain) and trying to get started on pulp fiction.

Varia

Contributor
TravisTramble
0 Kudos

I've had a few friend requests, but everytime I log in to accept it says they're aren't any. Is anyone else having this problem?

Inspired Contributor
gjrice
0 Kudos

TravisTramble wrote:

I've had a few friend requests, but everytime I log in to accept it says they're aren't any. Is anyone else having this problem?

I too am having this problem. I have received 5 nook friend requests, but when I click on accept it takes me to a log in screen and after I log in it tells me I have 0 requests. I am guessing that there is a glitch with the system.

Inspired Scribe
Nevermore1
0 Kudos

TravisTramble wrote:

I did a request with my daughter and haven't seen it come across yet.  I'd give it a few days, it's always possible that who ever was supposed to activate it forgot to activate it.

Contributor
rwalke32
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I can totally use some NOOKFRIENDS.  my e-mail is rmcphail@kc.rr.com

Correspondent
Wylene
0 Kudos

I would love to have some NC friends! Please add me.

timandlisa66@gmail.com

Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

Contributor
kimbrly86
0 Kudos

It does say BETA so the "kinks" aren't all ironed out yet I'm sure. I sent a few requests so far and have a confirmed friend. I think it's cool and hope it's a keeper once the bugs are worked out. I like the Nook Friends updates on it too:-) When I post my Nook recomendations on Facebook no one really seems to care. lol I'll bet my Nook Friends take more interest.

Kim

http://skeltonsbooktree.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
cindylee60
0 Kudos

I'd like some friends too please :smileyhappy: cindylee60@msn.com

Contributor
psychosweetness
0 Kudos

I want new nook friends too.. i read alot as i am a insomniac.. plus normally on alot of pain meds so i dont sleep much

I read lots of paranormal fantasy and love making new friends so please anyone add me.. i also have 211 books and counting

~REBEL~BITCH~

We had the perfect crime... I steal your heart and you steal mine..but you have the criminal mind.. you kept your heart and murdered mine..
Contributor
rwalke32
0 Kudos

I lied...my email is rmcphail@kc.rr.com
Reader 4
kimmyfur5
0 Kudos

I am friendless:smileysad: kimmyfur5@yahoo.com
Contributor
DaisyMayAO
0 Kudos

Is anyone here also on librarything?

Maybe we could also start a group there (if there isn't already one)?

Amanda

Reader 2
kinglaw
0 Kudos

hey, im new hear, ive been lurking around and have gotten lots of info and help from these forums so i thought id better join, and i would love some nook friends, no one else i know has one! so i guess ill just pm you my email for the list? i guess thats how this is happening right?

Inspired Correspondent
Mupples
0 Kudos

gjrice wrote:

TravisTramble wrote:

I too am having this problem. I have received 5 nook friend requests, but when I click on accept it takes me to a log in screen and after I log in it tells me I have 0 requests. I am guessing that there is a glitch with the system.

Same here. Some pop up and others don't. Can't edit my profile either but it's only the first day :smileyhappy:

Contributor
TravisTramble
0 Kudos

Yeah we'll just have to give them more time. And buy more books. Most of mine aren't even lendable.

Inspired Scribe
Nevermore1

kinglaw wrote:

hey, im new hear, ive been lurking around and have gotten lots of info and help from these forums so i thought id better join, and i would love some nook friends, no one else i know has one! so i guess ill just pm you my email for the list? i guess thats how this is happening right?

Yes, PM me your e-mail.  I am compiling the list now and have about 50 individuals on it currently.  Doing my best to get it out tonight.