Inspired Scribe
geatdanemomDT
0 Kudos

Re: Who wants to be NOOKfriends?

This should be fun. Hope to get a chance to add you all tomorrow, have to head to bed. I forgot how exhausting a 10 month old can be.  :smileysurprised:

http://quiltinharmony.blogspot.com/
1 Nook 3G/Wi/Fi
Nook Color stock
Nook Color / N2A

Contributor
rwalke32
0 Kudos

I keep getting email requests to be nookfriends and i am accepting them, but they dont show up in friends list on my nook. What am i doing wrong?
Contributor
MiloBramble
0 Kudos

me too

Contributor
rwalke32
0 Kudos

As long as i am not the only one!
Reader 2
DKG12-10-10
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Contributor
psychosweetness
0 Kudos

Im in blueroses19772006@yahoo.com ... ive been wanting o find friends on here since most none of my friends or family have a nook and most of my friends think im crazy cuz my nook goes everywhere with me. Plus my hubby put me on a spending limit for my nook cuz i spent to much one week on books..lol oooops..
~REBEL~BITCH~

We had the perfect crime... I steal your heart and you steal mine..but you have the criminal mind.. you kept your heart and murdered mine..
Inspired Scribe
Nevermore1

Just an update - I sent out the list to almost everyone who requested to be added.  There are about 15 individuals who PM'd me after around 9 that I will add on tomorrow as well as a few who PM'd me but all I received were blank messages.  If you do not receive something by midnight tomorrow night then please PM me again - I don't want to inadvertently leave someone off the list who wants to be added.  Thanks again everyone.

Inspired Correspondent
OPDwife
0 Kudos

Thank you Nevermore1!!! 

When I get a little money I buy books, if any is left, I buy food and clothes
Frequent Contributor
Yada_Yada
0 Kudos

Yes I would like to play.....sounds like fun

Reader 2
DawnySunshine
0 Kudos

I sent my PM cant wait to get the list and add everyone.... 

THANK YOU ALL 

Dawn 

Frequent Contributor
Yada_Yada
0 Kudos

I sent my PM and already added all who posted their email to this thread. So far I have 4 friends.....has anyone determined the issue with not being to accept friend requests.

Frequent Contributor
ronniereader

add me plz, I have a small nook library but I would like to be friends with others :smileyhappy: black_angel82414@hotmail.com

Wordsmith
Sarah3973
0 Kudos

Nevermore1 wrote:

Just an update - I sent out the list to almost everyone who requested to be added.  There are about 15 individuals who PM'd me after around 9 that I will add on tomorrow as well as a few who PM'd me but all I received were blank messages.  If you do not receive something by midnight tomorrow night then please PM me again - I don't want to inadvertently leave someone off the list who wants to be added.  Thanks again everyone.

YAY!  I was FINALLY able to get the updated!!!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

I'm in!  I'd love to have some Nook Friends!  Just PM'd my email address to be added to the list.

Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown
Contributor
kimbrly86
0 Kudos

Thanks Nevermore1 for taking the time to make the list. Can't wait to get home from work to play with my *new* toy today!

Kim

http://skeltonsbooktree.blogspot.com/
Inspired Scribe
geatdanemomDT
0 Kudos

All you new bees out there welcome and can't wait to be friends.Remember to click that little branch under Nevermore1's name and give laurels for all the work she is doing for us!!:smileyhappy:

http://quiltinharmony.blogspot.com/
1 Nook 3G/Wi/Fi
Nook Color stock
Nook Color / N2A

Frequent Contributor
guinnessfc
0 Kudos

Yes PM me and I will add you to my friends list. 

Inspired Contributor
sixhotpeppers
0 Kudos

Yes, please add me. I don't know a single person with a Nook. I'm always lurking around on this board. I have some Lend Me friends from online groups, but that's it.

sixhotpeppers at yahoo dot com

Inspired Contributor
Dr_JamesN
0 Kudos

This is frustrating. I get the email asking to be friends and click confirm. When the webpage loads it says i have 0 requests. Nothing show up in the app either. Any suggestions?
Reader 2
got2weims
0 Kudos

Hey all, I may have missed this somewhere. Is this good for nook and nook color friends?  I am still trying to get mine to sync up with my contacts. Grrr.....

Inspired Contributor
sixhotpeppers
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Nothing here either. :smileysad: