Inspired Correspondent
OPDwife
0 Kudos

Re: Who wants to be NOOKfriends?

Ok.  Not actually having problems with my NC friends.  Husband put a box on top of our modem and it hit the standby button.  Nice!  I thought my NC was giving me fits and really it was the husband :smileywink:

When I get a little money I buy books, if any is left, I buy food and clothes
Contributor
Mrs_BookwormWI
0 Kudos

LOL in all the panic it was the hubby! How cute.

Wordsmith
melouria
0 Kudos

So funny OPDwife! Well, I am having problems.  I accepted one yesterday using my NC and it worked fine.  Today there are two requests and everytime I tap "Accept" the request goes away and then shows up again like it did not take.  Hopefully, they are working on this issue.  Just know that if you sent me a request, I am not ignoring you!  I will keep trying.  LOL

Reader 2
kinglaw
0 Kudos

i havent had any problems, ive had two requests so far and have been able to acceptt hem, i am however having a problem importing my contacts from google. i use a yahoo adress for my nook but all of my contacts are in google, so i was going to import them through the nooks import option but when it says set up account and i do it, nothing happens.

Inspired Correspondent
OPDwife
0 Kudos

Now my only issue is those darn duplicate apps.  Just noticed it after the reboot.  Don't know if the reboot caused it, but I hadn't noticed them before.  Anyone else have the duplicate apps?

When I get a little money I buy books, if any is left, I buy food and clothes
Correspondent
Prewittboy
0 Kudos

kinglaw wrote:

i havent had any problems, ive had two requests so far and have been able to acceptt hem, i am however having a problem importing my contacts from google. i use a yahoo adress for my nook but all of my contacts are in google, so i was going to import them through the nooks import option but when it says set up account and i do it, nothing happens.

You have to give it a couple of minutes for import to go thru.

Contributor
Varia_M
0 Kudos

Aww, that's too bad.A little smut here are there never hurt anybody :smileyhappy:

Sparksgirl wrote:

I sent Nevermore1 my email .... I am very new and have a small library but would love to add friends.  I did delete all my really "trashy" books!!  :smileywink:  

Contributor
Mrs_BookwormWI
0 Kudos

Oops thats all i have is smut books! Lol I'm a baad girl hehehe
Contributor
Varia_M
0 Kudos

Awesome! LOL!

Mrs_BookwormWI wrote:

Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,236
Solutions: 4

Mine was working fine last night but now it's not working at all.  I'm getting the emails, but I don't think any of my requests are going through.  And now it says I am friendless.  :smileysad:

Inspired Contributor
gjrice
0 Kudos

I called Customer service on an unrelated issue and also asked about the nook friends app while I had him on the phone. He said it was a known issue (clicking confirm and havings 0 requests show) and that they are currently looking at a 24 to 48 hour window to get the bugs worked out. I am sure this is not set in stone, but I thought you guys might appreciate the update on the issue.

I guess I will just keep all of my friend request emails and try again in a day or two. I look forward to being nook friends with many of you.

Inspired Scribe
riffrafff

Mrs_BookwormWI wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pva35TFiBfI     :smileywink:

COME...to the Dark Side.

We have cookies.
New User
Serendipity0612
0 Kudos

Add me to the list of "Nook Friends" please! =) I'm a new user so I don't have a ton of books but i'm certainly working on it hehe

amy06@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Inspired Scribe
riffrafff

Nallia wrote:

Mine was working fine last night but now it's not working at all.  I'm getting the emails, but I don't think any of my requests are going through.  And now it says I am friendless.  :smileysad:

But, you are friendless.  

:smileyvery-happy:

COME...to the Dark Side.

We have cookies.
Nallia

riffrafff wrote:

Nallia wrote:

But, you are friendless.  

:smileyvery-happy:

I am.  No one loves me.

*looks for the worms*

Frequent Contributor
Mz_Yaya
0 Kudos

Don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring you but I have tried several times to accept request but get the same error that so many of you have gotten once I log in it says I have 0 requests... 

But I'm still looking for friends so pm me for my email address {I'm not brave enough to post it}:smileyhappy:

Contributor
Varia_M
0 Kudos

Hilarious!

riffrafff wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pva35TFiBfI     :smileywink:

Mrs_BookwormWI wrote:

Contributor
Chelleskin
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I would love to be included.  

Contributor
Mrs_BookwormWI
0 Kudos

What i found to work is that you do not accept through the email but go to your nook and accept there. Try that! Ive sent request through my nook.
Nallia

Mrs_BookwormWI wrote:
What i found to work is that you do not accept through the email but go to your nook and accept there. Try that! Ive sent request through my nook.

Unfortunately, none of the requests show up on my NC at all.