Inspired Wordsmith
julestrik
0 Kudos

Wish List

When will my wish list on my NOOK tablet and my wish list made on line the B&N website become one?  Why can't there be just one wish list?

Inspired Scribe
kamas716
0 Kudos

Re: Wish List

Since they disabled that after the N1E, I doubt they'll be implementing it again. You'd think they would want to sync them up so that people use them to purchase eBooks, but it hasn't been a priority for them in the last couple of years.
http://www.goodreads.com/kamas716
Inspired Wordsmith
julestrik
0 Kudos

Thank you for responding.  I don't understand, I've had my nook for two years and I buy 90% of my books from B&N. This seems like a small fix and a big convenience to customers and possibly help increase sales.  Oh well.  what can you do? 

Frequent Contributor
byter67
0 Kudos

I simply find it easiest to manage my buy decisions from the Wish List I maintain on my main PC using Nook for PC.  It just seems so much easier. Once purchased, a book is made immediately available to all my Nook-capable reading devices (I have 4 of them). Looking ahead a bit, I always keep a handful of books loaded and capable of being accessed at any given time. I pretty much ignore B&N on-line access from the readers themselves. And on my PC I can easily tab back and forth between various book sites and compare prices, reader reviews, and other pertinent info.