Distinguished Bibliophile
roustabout
0 Kudos

Re: Wishlist for version 1.5

the clockwork images are less the issue than the sd card reader and software writing them to the card, I think.  I never had issues with one desktop, do have odd results with the suse thinkstation, have slow reads and writes with the ricoh-made reader on my laptop.  

The flashable zip files can safely be put on the boot portion of the card, fwiw.

"no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution.
Contributor
milik
0 Kudos

Re: Wishlist for version 1.5

My sd card is 4gb. Gigastone (yes, i shouldn't have bought cheap brand) class 4. As i read in forums, this class has problems on this writing boot images. Steps on creating boot card is not so complicated. I tried to do it 5 or maybe 6 times. As i saw some other ppl had same problem as i had. Another theory is about card reader. I dont have a plugged card reader device to my pc. I used it with that thing similar to sd card itself. In some forums ppl advice to use card reader device.