10-05-2011 04:57 PM
I would like to purchase a word game or two for my Nook Color from the B&N app store. Which ones do you recommend the most? I like the type of games that you are given 6-7 letters and have to make as many words out of them as possible the most. Text Twist is fun, Boggle, and I loved an app called Whirly Word on my brother's ipad. So if you love any of the word games that you've downloaded and play, please share with me to help me decide what to buy. Thanks!
10-05-2011 07:16 PM
My Humble Opinion:
1) you said you like Boggle, so I'm pretty sure you will love Werdle
2) Astraware Word Games is great collection designed specifically for Nookcolor
3) Neptune is another Boggle-type game with a fantastic theme and sound design
4) If you like the game Lingo, you'll like Word Mind. You get the first letter of the word and have so many turns to code-break the rest of the word.
5) You said you like Text Twist and it is available, but has gotten some bad reviews for a clunky interface. I'm a fan of Toy Studio's work and can recommend their version Word Twist. There is also a new offering this week Word Mix that I have not tried but has gotten some good early reviews.
Hope this helps!