Reader
nkekst
0 Kudos

Words with Friends

I am addicted to Words with Friends but there is no Nook app. If I play it through Facebook, it says browser not supported. There is an android version of WWF but I would have to root my Nook and I don't want to.  I would pay handsomely for the WWF app on the Nook. What to do? I contacted WWF but could you too?

Distinguished Correspondent
SLevine
0 Kudos

Re: Words with Friends

I've added this to our list of app requests for our dev teams. Thank you nkekst! 

Reader 4
chearne711
0 Kudos

Do we have any updates on this? I would like to have Words with Friends on my Nookcolor as well... The Scrabble app that is out doesn't have a single player version, so I don't want to download that...

BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 517
Solutions: 40
0 Kudos

Hi chearne711,

Sadly, I dont have an update for this. However, I'll resubmit the app request to our dev teams.

Thanks!

-Alex

Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
New User
sbige
0 Kudos

I need to know if words with friends is even a possibility.  Want to make purchases for Christmas.  Will not buy if more apps are not forthcoming.

Thanks

Inspired Contributor
carbonbiker
0 Kudos

I, too, would like to see Words with Friends and Hanging with Friends available for the NC.

Read a good nook lately?