New User
kirkby
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

help ... new user...UK

have registered and read the free book samples.

have downloaded adobe digital2.0.

also downloaded 2 ebooks from county lobrary.

no sign of these books on Nook!!!!!!!!!!

how do i get downloaded books on to Nook from computer? please?

Correspondent
LadyTessie

Re: help ... new user...UK

Which nook do you have? The user guide should have instructions on how to "side load" content. Using ADE, you need to hook up your nook to your computer and after the nook appears in ADE you can drag the book to it. Remember to eject your nook before removing the cable. Or, if you download the app Overdrive you will be able to get books from your library following the on screen instructions. And finally, not sure if any of this works for UK. Good luck though!

Terry - Richmond, VA

New User
kirkby
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I have the Nook Simple Touch. Thankyou so much Terry this seems a very good solution and I am going to give it a jolly good try!! Kirkby

Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener

If you go down to the e-ink support forum, the step by step instructions for using ADE are currently at the top (its not a super active board these days, so may move down a bit, but should remain fairly close to the top.)
New User
kirkby
0 Kudos

Thamks so much - I have found that link and will follow it when my brain a bit less fuzzy ...... and my nook charged up again - technochallenged today I'm afraid !! Your help is very much appreciated.:smileyhappy: