Reader 2
beckywood1010
0 Kudos

hunger games series

if anyone has the hunger games series, could you lend them to me?  I read the first book and loved it!  My husband is going to kill me if I buy anymore books this month!  Thanks!  bhoward82@hotmail.com

Contributor
dilbert04

Re: hunger games series

I just sent them, enjoy.

Cliff

Reader 2
beckywood1010
0 Kudos

Thank you! I stayed up all night reading!
Contributor
dilbert04
0 Kudos

Hey, don't blame me for that.  :smileyhappy:

I found that series to be really good.

Contributor
lckyforme
0 Kudos

Just heard tonight on the news that they are making Hunger Games into a movie.  I hope it's as good as the book.

Inspired Contributor
mn55019
0 Kudos

New User
Kenz92
0 Kudos

If someone could send me Catching Fire, I would really appreciate it, at rmakenzi@yahoo.com. Thanks sooo much I'm dying to read it!

Contributor
lckyforme
0 Kudos

Wow!  The 23rd of March!  Glad it's not the summer, or next November.  That sounds like a perfect date with my husband. 

Reader 4
fireangel02
0 Kudos

i just first started reading the book i love it. good thing i just checked the shop to double check to see what the price of catching fire was, because i had stoped into a barnes and noble store and checked with customer service to see which one would be cheaper actual book or nook book, and the guy told me it was 17.99 for both, i was surprised to see it at 8.99 :smileyhappy:

First i bought a nook color for my dad for christmas, then i got one for my birthday, then we bought my mom a nook simple touch, then my dad decided to get a nook tablet, so he gave my sister his nook color :smileyhappy:
New User
Luv2bteach
0 Kudos

I would love to be able to read them too-if you are willing to share! My niece is raving about them and can't wait for the movie...and is convinced I will take her at midnight! Guess I better get "with it"!

My email is Luv2bteach@verizon.net

Thanks!

Contributor
dilbert04
0 Kudos

Feel free to add me as a friend and when becky is done, they're all yours.

cliff_reeves@verizon.net

Luv2bteach wrote:

I would love to be able to read them too-if you are willing to share! My niece is raving about them and can't wait for the movie...and is convinced I will take her at midnight! Guess I better get "with it"!

My email is Luv2bteach@verizon.net

Thanks!

Correspondent
LadyTessie
0 Kudos

I believe I bring bad news. Unless something has changed drastically, lendable books can be lent only once for a maximum period of 14 days.

Terry

Contributor
Bill10WE
0 Kudos

I too recieved a Nook Color for Christmas and am enjoying it. But with this recent BN Nook spin-off talk I decided to check some e-book prices on Amazon and their prices for the Hunger Games books are cheaper for two out of the three books. I will have to think hard about every e-book I want to buy from BN

Contributor
dilbert04
0 Kudos

LadyTessie wrote:

I believe I bring bad news. Unless something has changed drastically, lendable books can be lent only once for a maximum period of 14 days.

Terry

Sorry to the others whom I offered this too.  I didn't realize the lending could only happen once.  Try out the thread that is now over 19 pages long where people are soliciting nook frinds.  I now have over 40 friends and close to 3,000 books I can borrw.  Someone's bound to have it.

Inspired Wordsmith
whiteginger
0 Kudos

If you want to purchase the trilogy, Kobo has it for $17.85 and a 30% off coupon --$13.51!  The coupon code can be found on Kobobooks.com ebooks homepage, the first of the five scrolling offers found about a third of the way down the ebooks page.  The deal lasts through Jan 16.

Contributor
cmmunoz
0 Kudos

do you still ahve hunger games series available? i need books 2 & 3? thanks! chelsey.munoz@hotmail.com