Contributor
taz0306

installing apps

Im having problems w last two batches of app made available- specifically the wallpaper apps cause those that was the only ones i bought- the problem im having is im able to purchase the apps & it will go through the part where u get the green bar goes across but it wont go past the part where it says installing. It does show up in my personal section of apps but the app icon of the wallpapers say install &when you push that again green bar goes again but nothing happens & either it will have just lines in the long oval - where the green bar goes across- or it appears install on the app icon again. That is as far as it goes. The things i tried are soft and hard shut down, archiving &unarchiving &so on. Tried multiable times w good charge w & w/out charger in. I thought it was just the last batch of apps but w todays addition of apps i tried a wallpaper & the same thing happened w these. Going crazy cause there is approx 6 i have that are doing this & it took my money np but cannot use. Any suggestions would be appreciated greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thanks!
New User
U_Turn_Ahead

Re: installing apps

This is not just a "you" problem. I spent 2 hours in my local store to try and get this issue resolved.  I have the nook color, with the 1.4.1 update and it does the SAME THING. Your discription is perfect.

taz0306 wrote:
 It does show up in my personal section of apps but the app icon of the wallpapers say install &when you push that again green bar goes again but nothing happens & either it will have just lines in the long oval - where the green bar goes across- or it appears install on the app icon again. That is as far as it goes.

I have repeated this error with Apps and Wallpapers. I also have tried with it charged, With the charger plugged in. The 2 hours in the store? We de registered and re registered the nookcolor and it downloaded 1 (yeup only 1) and then the problem repeated itselt.  Its truly frustrating and troublesome to see that one one is replying to this issue. Searching on google shows this is a common problem.

Im starting to wonder if perhaps buying the nook color was even worth it at all. perhaps I should have gone with a different device and just downloaded the nook app.

:manmad: