New User
dadan08
0 Kudos

nook tablet app to take handwritten notes?

Help!! I want to use the nook tablet to take cornell notes for school but I can't find an app that will let me use a stylus to take handwritten notes. If anyone knows of an app that can do this I would greatly appreciate your help :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Correspondent
Gtriever
0 Kudos

Re: nook tablet app to take handwritten notes?

You'll be disappointed even if you do find a handwriting app; the NT, NC and a lot of other tablets use capacitive touchscreens which do not support the precision needed for handwriting. In order to take notes, you really need a device with a digitizer screen, and at this moment I'm at a loss to suggest one...

Contributor
VegNook
0 Kudos

There is a pen, I think it is called LightScribe, which stores everything you write inside it then you just plug it into your computer and upload all your notes. You can alway put them on your Nook for reading. Not the same as writing on the Nook but maybe close. I personally have never used the pen but i've always wanted one and it has great reviews.
Contributor
Francesde1st
0 Kudos

There is a new app available called Write Notes,

says you can do handwritten notes using your finger.

I have not used it yet and I am new to Nook tablet but you can check.

New User
dadan08
0 Kudos

I think I checked that one out. Is it the one with the N on the front of the app?

Correspondent
MuseK
0 Kudos

I tried the note writing app. Not that good forhand writing with the stylus i had. Can take hand written notes that can be emailed character limit 400. Both springpad and evernote have typed note taking.both have wps for computer and phones so you can sync with all your devices
Contributor
Francesde1st
0 Kudos

Yes it is the one with the big N and an orange pushpin.

I bought the app and it says you can write on it with a stylus pen when you open the help page.. I have not used it yet because I have to get a pen. I know they are available for the nook.Please tell if it works out.