Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

BN Editor
Amanda_R
0 Kudos

David Baldacci's Simple Genius

[ Edited ]
Baldacci's Deceptively Simple Story

Book Cover Image: Title: Simple Genius, Author: David Baldacci Buy It It's the latest from one of the biggest names in thrillerdom -- and in Simple Genius, David Baldacci's brought back the pair of Secret Service agents-turned P.I.'s that made Split Second and Hour Game such delights. Sean King and Michelle Maxwell are still trying to pick up the pieces after the grueling events of Hour Game, when Maxwell makes a self-destructive decision that nearly gets her killed. With his partner under treatment for her perilous emotional state, King takes on an investigation into a scientific think tank -- and finds the case leading right toward the institution where Maxwell is being treated. She joins King on the hunt, and the partners penetrate a secret world, and a society with a mysterious agenda. And by the time they understand what's really at stake, it may be too late to do anything about it.

Whether you're a follower of the King/Maxwell duo in particular, or a fan of all of Baldacci's books, you can share your thoughts about Simple Genius here.

Message Edited by Amanda_R on 06-06-2007 11:56 AM

New User
Duke4

Re: David Baldacci's Simple Genius

I just finished this book and I loved it! These two characters are great together from their inception two books ago. It had some "Davin chi Code- eque" moments and Baldacci did a great job of keeping me guessing with the story line. Best book in the three book series.