Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

BN Editor
Amanda_R
0 Kudos

Einstein: His Life and Universe by Walter Isaacson

[ Edited ]
Another Breakthrough Bio from Isaacson

Book Cover Image: Title: Einstein: His Life and Universe, Author: Walter Isaacson Buy It From the author of the acclaimed bestseller Benjamin Franklin: An American Life, this fascinating chronicle is the first full-length biography of Albert Einstein since all of his personal papers have become available. How did his mind work? What made him a genius? Isaacson's breakthrough biography deftly shows how Einstein's scientific imagination sprang from the rebellious nature of his personality. A compelling life story that's a true testament to the connection between creativity and freedom.

Bonus: see our exclusive video interview with Isaacson.

Amanda

Message Edited by Amanda_R on 06-22-2007 03:38 PM

Inspired Scribe
IBIS
0 Kudos

Re: Einstein: His Life and Universe by Walter Isaacson

I just bought the book, and can't wait to dig in. I've admired Mr. Isaacson's previous biographies, so I am excited at this opportunity to actually ask him questions. Previous bios of Einstein have intimidated me since I do not have a scientific background. Mr. Isaacson very personal approach to his previous subjects appeals to me. Looking forward to this!
IBIS

"I am a part of everything that I have read."