BN Editor
Amanda_R
0 Kudos

The 6th Target by James Patterson

[ Edited ]
New From the Women's Murder Club

Book Cover Image: Title: The 6th Target, Author: James Patterson Buy It From our editors: "In this installment of James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series, hell is breaking loose all over San Francisco. The police are racing frantically to solve -- or at least make sense of -- a recent spate of kidnappings that target children and their nannies. In the absence of ransom demands, officials can only guess at a motive. And the Murder Club grapples with a crisis even closer to home: After a brutal attack, one of their members is struggling to stay alive. Get ready for an adrenaline rush -- James Patterson is on the loose.

Whether you're a fan of this particular series, or all of Patterson's books, you can share your thoughts on The 6th Target here.

Amanda

Message Edited by Amanda_R on 06-06-2007 11:52 AM

Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: The 6th Target by James Patterson

Wow! That sounds like a great book by James Patterson. How he writes so fast, is quite amazing. Does he have all that stuff just meandering around in his brain? Apparently so!
New User
liljo
0 Kudos

Hi..love Patterson's Women's Murder Club series........just started the 5th Horseman and looking forward to starting the 6th Target soon......this series is fast read for me and very enjoyable.
liljo
New User
Blaze8306
0 Kudos

I am also a huge fan of James Patterson. I love all the Alex Cross novels as well as The Women's murder Club. I recieved The 6th Target as a gift and can't wait to start it. i am also excited that they have turned the Women's Murder club into a television series to air this fall on ABC!
New User
liljo
0 Kudos

Hi Blaze8306--thanks for your reply......I didn't start the 6th Target but I will be shortly......I was not aware that they are making a series out The Women's Murder Club----that is great!!!!! I will have to keep an eye open for that series.
liljo
New User
Blaze8306
0 Kudos

Yup. if you go to ABC.com you can watch a preview of it. Angie Harmon is one of the stars. :smileyhappy: