Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

BN Editor
Amanda_R
0 Kudos

The 6th Target by James Patterson

[ Edited ]
New From the Women's Murder Club

Book Cover Image: Title: The 6th Target, Author: James Patterson Buy It From our editors: "In this installment of James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series, hell is breaking loose all over San Francisco. The police are racing frantically to solve -- or at least make sense of -- a recent spate of kidnappings that target children and their nannies. In the absence of ransom demands, officials can only guess at a motive. And the Murder Club grapples with a crisis even closer to home: After a brutal attack, one of their members is struggling to stay alive. Get ready for an adrenaline rush -- James Patterson is on the loose.

Whether you're a fan of this particular series, or all of Patterson's books, you can share your thoughts on The 6th Target here.

Amanda

Message Edited by Amanda_R on 06-06-2007 11:52 AM

Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: The 6th Target by James Patterson

Wow! That sounds like a great book by James Patterson. How he writes so fast, is quite amazing. Does he have all that stuff just meandering around in his brain? Apparently so!
New User
liljo
0 Kudos

Hi..love Patterson's Women's Murder Club series........just started the 5th Horseman and looking forward to starting the 6th Target soon......this series is fast read for me and very enjoyable.
liljo
New User
Blaze8306
0 Kudos

I am also a huge fan of James Patterson. I love all the Alex Cross novels as well as The Women's murder Club. I recieved The 6th Target as a gift and can't wait to start it. i am also excited that they have turned the Women's Murder club into a television series to air this fall on ABC!
New User
liljo
0 Kudos

Hi Blaze8306--thanks for your reply......I didn't start the 6th Target but I will be shortly......I was not aware that they are making a series out The Women's Murder Club----that is great!!!!! I will have to keep an eye open for that series.
liljo
New User
Blaze8306
0 Kudos

Yup. if you go to ABC.com you can watch a preview of it. Angie Harmon is one of the stars. :smileyhappy: