Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

BN Editor
Amanda_R
0 Kudos

The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown

[ Edited ]
Tina Brown on The People's Princess

Book Cover Image: Title: The Diana Chronicles, Author: Tina Brown Buy It From our editors: "The historical personages that intrigue us most are those who embody intense contradictions. No celebrity matches that specification better than Diana Spencer (1961-97), the late Princess of Wales. On one hand, this bundle of complexity was "the people's princess," a tireless activist concerned about AIDS and land mines; on the other, this candidate for sainthood was a self-absorbed, media-savvy neurotic who seemed intent on bringing down the British monarchy. In The Diana Chronicles, former Vanity Fair editor-in-chief Tina Brown uses her formidable connections to establish who Diana really was and how she became that way."

Have you read Brown's fascinating look at the life of the late princess, or is it on your must-read list for the summer? Let us know....

And be sure to check out the video of our in-store webcast featuring Brown in conversation with journalist Lesley Stahl.

Amanda

Message Edited by Amanda_R on 06-28-2007 12:41 PM

Frequent Contributor
jessicaabruno
0 Kudos

Re: The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown

Amanda R,

Can't believe no one expect me is replying to this thread on this book.

I for one bought it and read it after seeing the video on here. Its definetly was worth the read in my eyes because I feel its much more better then the previous accounts even though this is very 1st account that I read on her.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you.
Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)
Contributor
abdrgnldy
0 Kudos

Re: The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown

I am in the midst of reading this book, and am about 2/3 done. I have (so far) found it to be an interesting read:smileyhappy:

I also read the book:
After Diana: William, Harry, Charles, and the Royal House of Windsor
by Christopher Andersen, Christopher P. Andersen

Which I also found very interesting.

Ana
abdrgnldy