12-06-2011 11:08 AM - edited 01-10-2012 10:18 AM
Our Product Team is in the process of going over the various ideas that you have suggested. Below you will find the list of Statuses, and their brief explanations, that will be applied to each of the ideas as they are being reviewed.
- Acknowledged = Idea has been successfully submitted and is appropriate for the idea exchange (proper category assigned…etc).
- Duplicate Idea = This idea is a duplicate of another idea in the Idea Exchange.
- More info needed = Idea has the potential to move to another status but more details/information is needed by the idea poster.
- In Review = This idea has been acknowledged and is currently under review for consideration to be implemented into this product.
- Maybe Later = Idea is a good one but not something we can include in a near-term product or software release.
- Not Likely = Idea will not be implemented because of business or technical reasons.
- In Development = This idea is currently in the process of being incorporated in the product.
- Completed = This idea has been implemented in the product.